PCR and Antigen Testing
ICP Folsom proudly provides rapid PCR and rapid Antigen testing. Your results can be available within 2 hours! To get started simply click from one of the buttons below, or scroll down to learn more about rapid PCR and Antigen testing.
Why Use PCR Tests?
PCR is the preferred test for diagnosing COVID-19 infections for individuals who are sick (symptomatic) and also individuals who are not experiencing any COVID symptoms (asymptomatic).
Innovative Compounding Pharmacy can provide your PCR test results within 2 hours and provides a competitively prices testing fee.
PCR Tests can be processed from many different types of samples:
- Nasopharyngeal – from the upper part of the throat, at the back of the nose
- Oropharyngeal – from the part of the throat at the back of the mouth
- Nasal swab – from the front or lower part of the nose
- Saliva – from spit
- Lower respiratory tract specimen – this type of specimen can only be retrieved from a special procedure that involves putting a tube in the windpipe
Why Use AntigenTests?
An antigen test directly detects fragments of proteins from the COVID-19 virus. Antigen tests have been approved by the FDA to be used to test people with symptoms (symptomatic individuals)
Innovative Compounding Pharmacy can provide your Antigen test results within 2 hours and provides a competitively prices testing fee.
• Easy to perform almost anywhere with a non-invasive nose swab
• Provide results quickly
• Lower cost
• Good at confirming suspected COVID infections in people who are already sick
Call for a free consultation: 866.470.9197
We look forward to assisting you.