Customized ED Compounding Solutions
Here to help you through ED
WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erectile dysfunction or ED (also known as impotence) is when a man cannot achieve or sustain an erection for sexual intercourse. This can be:
- a total inability,
- inconsistent ability, or
- a tendency to sustain only brief erections.
Over 18 million adult men* in the United States have erectile dysfunction. In fact, at least 50 percent of men over the age of 50 experience some loss of function. Despite being a common male condition, it is not normal, no matter how old you are.
Only 10 percent of men seek treatment and many (50 percent) discontinue treatment once they start it because they are too embarrassed to discuss their sexual health issues with a doctor. There is no need to suffer in silence.
Let's Figure This Out
For many years, medicationions to improve blood vessel circulation in the penis have been used. These medications include papaverine, phentolamine, and prostaglandin E1 — Trimix is a mixture of all three of these drugs. Scientists have found that these drugs can induce a penile erection when injected directly into the penis.
Since 1983, these erectile dysfunction injections have gained acceptance across the globe. The FDA approved Prostaglandin E1 for treatment in 1995.
Medications like Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra do not work for every man dealing with erectile dysfunction. However, penile injection therapy is another viable option. The thought of injecting a needle into your penis may sound intimidating, but about 70 percent of men are highly satisfied with this therapy.
Although many patients are successfully treated using manufactured products, these do not work for some patients, and additionally, are sometimes prohibitively expensive.
ICP makes several unique products that may help with erectile dysfunction, even in patients that have failed other medication regimens.
Let's Have a Conversation
When the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is a medical problem, it’s imperative to get immediate medical assistance. Fortunately, the most common medical reason for ED – low levels of testosterone – can be corrected easily. Innovative Compounding Pharmacy offers an alternative to orally administered ED medication with the compounding of ED medications including Tri-Mix. We work discreetly to assist you in learning about your medication and how to administer it.
Male hormone replacement a popular option to help with ED. It can also help alleviating other symptoms of insufficient testosterone. With therapy, patients may experience an improved libido, a better mood, greater muscle mass, increased strength, and more.
Call us Today, and Take Control of ED!
866.470.9197 (Toll Free) or 916.984.9222. We are conveniently located in Folsom, CA
TRIMIX INJECTION INSTRUCTIONS
Below are step-by-step instructions detailing how to properly use your penile injection at home without a doctor.
1. Tear open an alcohol swab and wipe the rubber top of the bottle to sterilize it.
2. Peel open the syringe carefully and remove the protective cover from the needle. It is important that you do NOT contaminate the needle with anything but the rubber bottle cap.
3. Push the needle through the rubber stopper, then flip the ampule (the glass container of medication) upside down. Pull on the plunger until you withdraw 1.0 cc of the medicine.
4. As you continue to hold the ampule upside down, inject whatever air remains in the syringe into the ampule.
5. Withdraw the fluid until there are no more air bubbles in the syringe and the correct amount of medication is in the syringe.
6. Pull the needle out of the ampule and lay the syringe on the edge of a flat surface. Make sure the needle hangs over the edge to keep it from touching anything.
7. Grasp the head of the penis between the index finger and thumb and gently pull the penis away from your body until the skin is taut.
8. When choosing an injection site, avoid any area where a vein is clearly visible. We recommend changing injection sites from left to right as well as up and down the shaft and back again to ensure that you do not develop scar tissue at one specific site.
9. Wipe the skin with an alcohol swab.
10. Pick up the syringe with the other hand and position your hand like you’re about to throw a dart.
11. Touch the spoint of the needle to the place you want to inject. (Only inject your penis while you’re sitting or standing.)
12. Hold the syringe at a 90-degree angle and push lightly to penetrate the skin near the base of your penis.
13. Once you’ve poked through the skin, you will feel some resistance. Push firmly forward until a distinct “give” is felt. The needle should now be in the right place (within erectile bodies). The whole length of the needle should be also be in up to the hub.
14. Hold the syringe between your index and middle fingers and place a thumb on the plunger to inject the entire contents of the syringe. Then take the needle out of your penis.
15. Immediately apply pressure to your penis with your thumb and index finger for two to three minutes using the alcohol swab. Wait until there is no bleeding.
16. Place the needle in the disposal box.
Call for a free consultation: 866.470.9197
We look forward to assisting you.